EVERYDAY GREATNESS SERIES
Matthew 6:33 MSG
Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions.
Don’t worry about missing out.
You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met.
Seek to know the purpose of God for your life and every other thing will fall into play
I will multiple the works of your hands says the Lord"
The question is ; "what do you have that he will multiple? Selah!
A journey with no destination in mind has no ending and leads to perpetual frustration
Discover yourself and the world will discover and announce you
Never sacrifice who you are , just because someone has a problem with it. The only way to be free is being you and the only competition you have is you.
When Purpose Is Found, Wealth Is Found
I don't know you but I know you have Greatness in you now drive your mind to work.
Amb. Nwadinobi Okezie Victor
Anipr
Matthew 6:33 MSG
Steep your life in God-reality, God-initiative, God-provisions.
Don’t worry about missing out.
You’ll find all your everyday human concerns will be met.
Seek to know the purpose of God for your life and every other thing will fall into play
I will multiple the works of your hands says the Lord"
The question is ; "what do you have that he will multiple? Selah!
A journey with no destination in mind has no ending and leads to perpetual frustration
Discover yourself and the world will discover and announce you
Never sacrifice who you are , just because someone has a problem with it. The only way to be free is being you and the only competition you have is you.
When Purpose Is Found, Wealth Is Found
I don't know you but I know you have Greatness in you now drive your mind to work.
Amb. Nwadinobi Okezie Victor
Anipr
Comments
Post a Comment