EVERYDAY GREATNESS SERIES
Whatever controls your mind can hold your entire destiny in it's grip.
The day you wake up and think,
"I want more out of life" is the day your life will change.
Do not let fear or what people will say stop you from taking your life to the next level.
According to Steve jobs...
"Only those who are crazy enough to think they can change the World are those who really do"
2019; Thank you for the lessons
2020; I am ready to change my World
TRY! Must be our new word for 2020.
You have Greatness in you now drive your mind to work.
Nwadinobi Victor Okezie
Anipr.
Whatever controls your mind can hold your entire destiny in it's grip.
The day you wake up and think,
"I want more out of life" is the day your life will change.
Do not let fear or what people will say stop you from taking your life to the next level.
According to Steve jobs...
"Only those who are crazy enough to think they can change the World are those who really do"
2019; Thank you for the lessons
2020; I am ready to change my World
TRY! Must be our new word for 2020.
You have Greatness in you now drive your mind to work.
Nwadinobi Victor Okezie
Anipr.
Comments
Post a Comment