EVERYDAY GREATNESS SERIES
Ask yourself this question:
Am I living into my fullest potential, or is there more that I desire to be, do and have in this world?
What’s your answer?
For me, the answer has always been that there is more I desire. Period!.
End of story!!!
And indeed, it is natural to desire more, to desire fuller expression and fuller expansion of the unexpressed possibilities within each one of us.
It is how we have been designed and created as Spiritual beings – to seek more life
Make yourself a masterpiece and imagine no limitations on what you can do, be or have.
You have Greatness in you now drive your mind to work.
Amb. Nwadinobi Okezie Victor
Ask yourself this question:
Am I living into my fullest potential, or is there more that I desire to be, do and have in this world?
What’s your answer?
For me, the answer has always been that there is more I desire. Period!.
End of story!!!
And indeed, it is natural to desire more, to desire fuller expression and fuller expansion of the unexpressed possibilities within each one of us.
It is how we have been designed and created as Spiritual beings – to seek more life
Make yourself a masterpiece and imagine no limitations on what you can do, be or have.
You have Greatness in you now drive your mind to work.
Amb. Nwadinobi Okezie Victor
Comments
Post a Comment