All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them – Walt Disney

Our current results, the circumstances and conditions we find ourselves in right now, are the consequence of our ability to get out of our comfort zone and pursue our dreams.

Some give up easily when it’s hard.
They question themselves, second guessing their decisions.
Maybe this is not the right path.
Maybe this is not the right time.
Maybe I am not the right person.
 You would not be given this dream if you were not the right person, if it was not the right time or if this was not the right path for you.

I never dreamed of being a trainer or a speaker. I was always the last one chosen for any contest in class and never went out for any of the after school competition.
But I did dream about making a difference someday and I pursued it.

Here’s is what I learned after many years of developing myself...
  Success, even limited success, can stifle our courage to go for more. We fear losing what we already have. We are taught a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.
Well why would you settle for just one in the hand? Why not just become a better hunter?

There is Abundance for all but you have to work for it.

Life does not give you what you desire, life gives you what you demand.

You have Greatness in you now drive your mind to work

Nwadinobi Okezie Victor
Teen/ youth Activist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog