EVERYDAY GREATNESS SERIES
GO HEAD-ON WITH THE PROBLEM!!!!
Never allow your problems take you out.
Attack them with all your strength,
Yes, sometimes, you may feel overwhelmed.
Do me a favor, keep “standing.”
Relentlessly look for solutions, talk to someone, seek expert advice or simply improvise!!!!
Here is the bottom line - NEVER QUIT!!!
I don't know you but I know you have Greatness in you, now drive your mind to work...
Nwadinobi Okezie Victor
Teen/youth Artivist
GO HEAD-ON WITH THE PROBLEM!!!!
Never allow your problems take you out.
Attack them with all your strength,
Yes, sometimes, you may feel overwhelmed.
Do me a favor, keep “standing.”
Relentlessly look for solutions, talk to someone, seek expert advice or simply improvise!!!!
Here is the bottom line - NEVER QUIT!!!
I don't know you but I know you have Greatness in you, now drive your mind to work...
Nwadinobi Okezie Victor
Teen/youth Artivist
Comments
Post a Comment