EVERYDAY GREATNESS SERIES...

"There is no mountain anywhere, every man's      ignorance is his mountain"                     
   (Dr David Oyedepo)                         

  I'm yet to hear of any success story that is not rooted in smart work.

Too many people give up too soon, and that is why they don't get to the point of self realization. 

You are either running with a vision, going on a mission, or burning with a passion.

 If you don't belong to any of these categories, life is reduced to a burden.

God will do it for me is the language of the lazy but how will I do it with God's help, is the question men of purpose ask.

Everyone has his own dreams, so don't wait for others, expecting them to help you realize your dream.

 The pursuit of your dream may look miserable today, but it will end up in honour tomorrow.

 When the mind is positioned in a direction of Success without limitations, there will always be alternatives to getting things done and achieving desired results.

I don't know you but I know you have Greatness in you, now drive your mind to work.

Nwadinobi Victor Okezie.       
Teen & youth activist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog