EVERYDAY GREATNESS SERIES                          Who is holding you back in your life?

Are you living a life where all that you desire to be, do, and have is being manifested in your physical reality? Yes…? No…?

So, who’s holding you back then?

Is it your family? Is it your friends? Is it the government? Is it your boss? Who’s holding you back?

Because if your life is not all that you desire, there must be something holding you back… After all, who would purposefully choose to live a life of anything less than all that they desire and dream to be, do, and have…?

Can I suggest an idea? Perhaps what is holding you back is not anything external to you. Perhaps what is holding you back is inside of you. Perhaps what is holding you back are the thoughts and beliefs  that you do not have enough and that you aren’t enough.

So, if the “problem” is within you, what if I told you that the “solution” is also within you?

 Nothing new needs to be added to you.                            You were created with EVERYTHING (every resource, every ability, every skill, every talent) that you need in order to live that life that you desire. It’s just a matter of learning to access what is already within you.

This world needs you living out your full potential! Stop shrinking, and fight for your growth.

I don't know you but I know you have Greatness within you, now drive your mind to work

Jovian inspires

Comments

Popular posts from this blog