EVERYDAY GREATNESS SERIES....
I would never waste time on revenge,
All I want is to be free to develop myself personally
The journey may be long before you manage to master it.
But never give up.
It will be worth your while because one day you will learn that mastering your destiny and fulfilling your dreams is the ultimate purpose of life.The rest is unmimportant ....
You are a mirror reflecting a noble face.
This universe is not outside of you.
Look inside of you, everything that you want , you are already that....
share this post to inspire others...
Jovian inspires...
I would never waste time on revenge,
All I want is to be free to develop myself personally
The journey may be long before you manage to master it.
But never give up.
It will be worth your while because one day you will learn that mastering your destiny and fulfilling your dreams is the ultimate purpose of life.The rest is unmimportant ....
You are a mirror reflecting a noble face.
This universe is not outside of you.
Look inside of you, everything that you want , you are already that....
share this post to inspire others...
Jovian inspires...
Comments
Post a Comment