EVERYDAY GREATNESS SERIES...

"Before I formed thee in the belly, I knew thee, and before thou comest for out of the womb, I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet into the Nation" (Jeremiah 1;5)

God's creativity is revealed in our individual uniqueness.

If you were not different, you wouldn't be needed .

God is concern about you because he sees value in you.

You have a definite contribution to make to this world .

You are not here by accident, you are here on a purpose and the fulfillment of that purpose should be your daily business.

You are the architect of your own destiny,
You are the master of your own fate,
You are behind the steering wheels of your own life.

There is no limitations to what you can have, be or do except the limitations you place on yourself by your own thinking...

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me....

Personal Development is what I preach.

Jovian inspires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog